Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Monday, March 14, 2011

Identity Thieves are not my Friends

Having your debit card declined is always embarrassing. You just stand there blabbering about how you know you have money in that account and you can't believe this is happening to you. Also having you credit card declined within the same week is REALLY embarrassing. Now you have to explain that no you don't have another card they can use. Then you start pulling cash out of your wallet. Cash that amounts to roughly $17 and some change. Here you go convenient store clerk, I hope this is enough to get me where I'm going and back. Guess I won't get that car wash after all.

Both my checking account and my credit card have been compromised in the last week. I have no idea what happened, all I know is that I'll be dealing in cash until further notice.  Whoever has my information is really into online shopping and has attempted to buy a large number of domain names.  This person is not my friend. In fact, I feel a bit of hatred towards them right now.

I just hope this all gets sorted out before I leave for Spain on the 26th!

Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment