Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Calm Before the Storm

Today was the vernal equinox. The first day of Spring!

I celebrated the end of winter by skiing at Snowmass with some awesome girls. The season ended with a few runs in the miniature terrain park! I'm slowly getting more comfortable on my skis and have joined the hundreds of young children in the mini- half pipe and the jumps!

Here are a few shots from the end of Winter.

I couldn't be more excited about the coming of spring. . . my favorite season.

After several days of sun and warmth, I woke up to this on Friday morning.

The snow melted away by lunch.

Making ice cream with the kiddos.

Constructing 3-D shapes out of toothpicks and clay.
Children are pretty amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment