Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Seventeen. . . Friday

My alarm went off at 4:40 am this morning. The first mission of the day was to drop Andrew off at the Aspen Airport in time for him to catch his 7:00 am flight. He missed his flight, but it wasn't my fault. I got him there on time.

Those of you who know me will know that I am not a morning person. That is not an exaggeration, I truly despise the morning. I often say the the single hardest part of my day is physically getting myself out of my bed. And that's something, considering the rest of my day consists of convincing 19 kindergartners that they should, in fact, listen to me and maybe learn something in the process. I can only compare that to nailing jello to a wall!

Anyway, it turns out there are some perks to waking up before the sunrise and driving for an hour and some odd minuted up to Aspen and then back to Glenwood before work. Watching the sun rise over this valley is an amazing thing to witness.




And a few others from the day.






I believe in lucky things. Currently these are my lucky shoes.
I even made some fish earring to match them!

No comments:

Post a Comment