Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Monday, August 8, 2011

"The Show"

I've been going to the Outdoor Retailer Summer Trade Show for a few years now. The idea is for outdoor companies to get together and showoff all of their new products. But for me, OR is a time to chat with old and new friends, check-in with my companies, and otherwise have a blast.

The highlights this year included the premier of "The Scene", a movie by Chuck Fryberger, dinner with a prestigious crew of climbers, lunch with my dear friends Big H (Greg Houston) and Dario Ventura, peddling around the city on a borrowed cruiser bike, attempting to win a paddle board, dancing at the battle of the bands, and catching up with Chris Sharma and Daila Ojeda.


Saturday night dinner

Amy Pickering signing with the BD band.
These guys rocked!

Daila Ojeda and myself
photo by Andrew Bisharat

Mobbing Salt Lake City
Photo copyright of Keith Ladzinski

No comments:

Post a Comment