Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Monday, August 1, 2011

Carbondale Mountain Fair

This past weekend was the Carbondale Mountain Fair. Think booths filled with hand made crafts and art, New Belgium beer, copious amounts of tie-dye and flowing skirts, live music, fair food, and tons of people.

I've always attended Mountain Fair as an observer, but this year I let my friend Kelly Philbin of Mountain Love talk me into bringing my journals and origami earrings to the fair to sell.

Needless to say it was a fun, if hot, weekend in the park.

I swear I was jumping just before this picture was taken.
 I don't actually this this is a "cool" pose!
photo by Mountain Love







I've plenty of journals and earrings left over. Let me know if you'd like me to send them your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment