Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hello Smart Phone

I purchased my first iPhone this week and couldn't be happier.  Over Christmas vacation my lack of a smart phone bordered on embarrassing.  Friends were appalled that simply giving me an address would not get me to the desired destination.  I actually needed them to give me directions. I was also unable to choose a highly rated restaurant that was both moderately inexpensive and within walking distance of our current location. At one point two friends offered to loan Andrew and I one of their phones for our drive from Alabama to Georgia. They simply couldn't understand how we would make it with only our dumb phones to guide us.

Like I said, borderline embarrassing.

But not anymore. I'm pretty sure buying my iPhone will be the last decision I ever have to make. Twice today I utilized the magic 8 ball app to answer a tough question. I've also been streaming Pandora in my car nonstop!  It's simply amazing!

If only there was an app to help me decide which haircut to get tomorrow and which iPhone case to order. But then there probably is, and I just haven't looked hard enough yet.

My favorite feature of the new phone is the camera! Check out my life since the arrival of my new phone.



































No comments:

Post a Comment