Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Three. . . Friday

Antibiotics = Jen feeling much better!

My good friend Kelly makes these interchangeable necklaces that I LOVE!
Check her out on Etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/mountainlove

My bed

When I was 3 I swallowed a penny. It got stuck in my throat and required a visit to the hospital. I still remember when they put the mask over my face to make me fall asleep. I'm told that they removed the penny with a very small vacuum machine. My parents used the penny to buy my this bear. His name is Boo Boo Bear. I still sleep with him.






This is the view from my bedroom window. When it's not cloudy you can see Sopris Mountain. 

Journals
I'm in the process of making over 100 journals for Mountain Fair this summer. Mountain Fair is a three day festival complete with loads of handmade stuff to buy, live music, Indian food burritos, and hippies. These are 3 journals from the "atlas series".

The ants go marching one by one. . . or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment