Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day Two. . . Thursday

Rock and Ice's annual Christmas party always includes a White Elephant gift exchange. One year I managed to steal these gems. If it's not obvious, that is Bill and Hillary Clinton as a wine opener and nutcracker respectively.

Here are Bill and Hillary again. I often find these two in compromising position after have company stay the night.

This little happy face pen thingy sits on my desk at work. "Attitude is Everything" it says. 

Working in what I affectionately refer to as the "germ factory" has it's ups and downs.  My immune system is typically very good. But for the last two weeks I've been fighting what I believed to be an annoying cold. Today I finally went to the doctor and was told I have a sinus infection. Having to wear this mask in the waiting room was just adding insult to injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment