Simply Read, Rifle, CO
photo by Tobin Sanson

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My First Blog Post

Here it is. . .. my first blog post.

I guess I should start with some basics. My name is Jen Vennon. I am a Kindergarten teacher and an avid rock climber. I currenlty reside in Carbondale, CO and climb in Rifle Mountain Park as much as my schedule will allow. I am 28 years old.

I am currently enjoying my last week of summer vacation. I am expected to return to work on Monday morning, the kids will come a week after that. The beginning of a new school year is always bittersweet. I love teaching Kindergarten and I'm excited to meet a new class of 5 year olds. But I'll be sad to give up lazy mornings, long climbing days, and endless stretches of time to use as I please.

On this blog I'll cronicle my adventures as I try to balance my professioanl life and my climbing life. I hope you enjoy.


Carbondale, CO
Photo by Andrew Bisharat


No comments:

Post a Comment