So here it goes, the top 10 of 2010.
1. Finally broke the 5.14 barrier
2. Graduated from "beginner" skier to "intermediate" skier by catching some air!
3. Visited Bishop for the first time
4. Successfully hatched chickens (mostly)
5. Spent Christmas at an indoor water park with the family
6. Spent lots of time with old and new friends
7. Read the Twilight series in 4 days
8. Bought a new road bike
9. Witnessed the slaughtering of a calf
10. Visited the biggest aquarium and the biggest climbing gym in the country, both in Atlanta.
And the 11 resolutions of 2011. I plan to check these next year, so hold me to them!
1. European climbing trip, a must
2. Another 5.14
3. Break my bouldering plateau
4. Train (at least occasionally) for climbing
5. Take vitamins every day
6. Make quality time with friends a priority
7. Learn some new dance moves
8. Actually try to mixed climb
9. Less multitasking, more focus on each task at hand
10. Have fun
11. More FUN
Lastly, here are some pics from my recent trip to the Southeast for bouldering and some family fun.
|James Pullman with his BBQ Pork Sundae|
|Stone Summit Climbing Gym, Atlanta|
|AB hard at work|
|Kate Reese McGinnis with daughter Annie|
|Fort Rapids, Columbus, OH|
|niece on Christmas Day|
|Hot Tub in Ouray, CO|